I want a platypus.
when someone makes you feel insecure about liking something
ryan haywood on every ‘the patch’ episode - episode 29/?
have some Geoff in a dress.
"Help help! That thief stole my purse!"
"Thank you great hero, what ever shall I call you?"
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
Always play pretend without worrying if you look stupid.
Always let the kid play the cardgame the way they want to play it
Always, always, always.
Inclusive children go far.